Monday, November 29, 2021

And Just Like that 10 YEARS are gone!

I can't believe it's been over 10 years since I visited my present to make sure I would remember it in the future. Looking back on the posts and thinking about the past decade, I'm pretty sure the memories are on Facebook.  I seldom think as hard about photos I've snapped or thoughts I've posted as I did about these blog posts. I'm going to try and be better about reflecting and recording...  And, even if it's just for me, that's enough.

It was pleasant to look back at Dubai, and Nick's, and maybe I'll try and reflect on some of the things I've captured in the past 10 years so in the further future I can look back and smile and/or be thankful for the learning. 

To get started, this is what the moon looked like, on the night of the best lunar eclipse in the past or next 500 years from Broad Brook, CT  :-)



No comments: