Monday, December 22, 2008

Abu Dhabi – JFK – Home – Hooray!



For the flight home there were 5 of us on the flight, and we flanked each other – so no rowdy kids, and an excellent trip home was had by all. On the mono-rail to the Avis Rental counter, Eric Hansen felt the need to put his Turbine on one more time – much to Marci’s dismay (there was just one other couple in the mono-rail car with us – an Indian couple… and Marci and I had henna on our hands… yeah 3 weeks – I think it lasted at least 2.5 – at which point in time I started using my exfoliating face scrub on my hands… =)

And if you read the post from Florida – we arrived back in Connecticut to learn that I had reservations on the direct flight to WPB Monday morning – so into the washing machine my clothes went and off to Florida – back to work!

No comments: