Monday, December 22, 2008

And the festivities begin – what a party!

So, after the folks got back from the sand bashing (which looked like a blast, and in retrospect I wish we had done – but I don’t regret skipping the turtles…) I think you can find videos of the sand bashing on YouTube (Ben and Ritu Wedding) the wedding festivities began on Day 3 in Muscat.

The Sangeet – in the evening. We had all day to lounge again, lazy river, sit at the beach, and enjoy the resort! Then the Sangeet – huge party with a ton of food! The bride and groom and their families were celebrated. The Muppats (Muscat Un-Paid Professional Actors Theatrical Something) did a rendition of the wedding planning – and initial planning – it was hilarious! (and a bit too good, I confused – the lady that played Rani and Rani (Ritu’s mother) later in the festivities. Oops…

Guess I took a holiday from picture taking for this day... but I made up for it later.

No comments: