Monday, December 22, 2008

Holy Toledo, I’ve never seen so many carnations in my LIFE!









We headed over to the Virmani residence, where I was flabbergasted at the decorations! Oh my goodness! I just don’t think I can do justice to the house, it was covered in flowers! EVERYWHERE! I will add the pictures, but the smell was something I just don't think I can describe, it was amazing, you just felt engulfed in the moment and the flowers.

On the back terrace, overlooking Oman and the grand mosque (we’ll get to that later) there were glass bead bangles that we were tasked with finding bangles that matched our outfits for the wedding the next day. All the ladies hands/wrists were swollen from the heat – but the Virmani sisters assured us that given the proper lubrication the bracelets would go right on…

Anyway – Carnations everywhere! And another spectacular meal provided by the Virmani’s

No comments: